More Studio Fun

I get lost looking in this beautiful glass ball. When the sun hits it I swear it glows.

Our ever faithful, sweet, and loving collie Jasper! Newly groomed and so fresh smelling.

When we were first married, we lived on a boat and had no furniture. Many of my treasures were in storage for a few years. When we bought our house, one of the first things I purchased was this curio. A few treasures shown - our wedding invitation, a gift from my best friend in high school and a little box from my sweet cousin.
These tea cups are from my great Aunt. We all called her Auntie. One of the most amazing gifts I have ever received.
And this is my monkey! He lived at my grandma and grandpa's house the entire time I was growing up. He was always hanging around. He keeps me company when Jasper is busy elsewhere.

1 comment:

deborahspalette said...

Traci, I like your glass ball, How fun is that!!! Your illustrations are adorable. If you get a chance stop by Art and Soul I am doing a Give Away!!! Many Blessing, Deborah
www.dlrubyspalette.blogspot.com