Finally PhotoShop made easy!


I have struggled for so long with PhotoShop. My husband is amazing and always helps me, and I'm sure I'll still need it in the future. But for some important steps, like cutting images out of a background and repeating patterns I've always wanted to do it myself. I've tried so many on line tutorials and books and they just aren't written so I can understand them. Well, not any more. I decided to try Tara Reed's tutorial Basic Repeat Borders and Patterns. Finally!!! I understand and am actually having fun! So worth it!

http://www.artlicensinginfo.com/basic-repeats.html

Here is a little ditty I cut out and put in a background color. For me, this is amazing! I was able to leave a bit of the pencil from from the original and some of the rough edges. It still looks like a water color. I need A LOT of practice. But it's a start.

No comments: